Reusable Face Mask 95% Filtration Respirator Model KN95 (equivalent to FFP2 and N95).
This protective face mask uses high efficiency filtering material for low resistance smooth breathing.
Features a metal clip at the bridge of the nose that can be shaped to fit snugly, plus a high quality braided headband ensures the mask fits different face shapes with good adhesion.
Helps protect against hazardous airborne particulates including germs, exhaust fumes, construction and textile dust, heavy fog and helps prevent influenza viruses.
Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
High filtration, FFP2 / KN95, no valve
Material: non-woven filter layer
Filtration level: >95 to 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, Air permeability: >2mm H20
Respiratory mask for all face shapes
Adjustable integrated nose bridge reduces fogging for use with glasses or PPE visors
Reusable KN95 Face Mask Prie Breaks:
- Orders up to 100 face masks = just £1.95 per mask
- Orders over 100 face masks = just £1.70 per mask
These face masks are individually wrapped inside boxes.
* ZERO VAT TO PAY ON ALL P.P.E. *
- KN95 is a Chinese respirator safety standard regulated within China, with a filtering effect of 95% minimum.
- Not intended for use in a medical environment, nor the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of disease.
- The KN95 standard is a not UK safety standard, although it is widely accepted as an equivalent to the European EU FFP2 and USA N95 standards.
Protect the NHS. Only buy face masks with the level of protection you need. Using Type 1 masks (such as these) ensures frontline NHS and essential workers still have access to Type II and Type IIR medical face masks. For most of us (non frontline NHS staff) Level 1 face masks are perfectly adequate for our needs. Thanks.
Face Mask KN95 FFP2 Reusable Filtration Respirator from £1.70 per mask
Pay zero VAT on PPE!
Please note there are no returns or refunds on PPE equipment due to health and hygiene regulations.